Sunday, December 2, 2007

December

December came a lot faster than I anticipated! Common assessments are finally finished and graded. My projector bulb was out for four weeks! That made me really aware of the technology department in a not so good way. However, now the bulb is replaced and my projector is back up and running. I didn't feel like I used utilized it all that much until I didn't have it to use anymore. I had short video clips about atoms I wanted the students to watch and then I realized I couldn't do all sorts of things I had already planned. Now I can get back on track. I still haven't tried out my interwrite yet either. I couldn't with my projector not working. Now I have to figure out how to use the interwrite before they take my smart board away! I have heard that interwrites are easier for students to use and I am looking forward to being able to involve the students. My fellows partner has used her interwrite all year and I will be asking her for some pointers.

1 comment:

theclickerlady said...

Hi Jasmine,

A friend of mine read your post and thought that I may be able to help you. Interwrite offers free web-based training on Interwrite Workspace. You can sign up at http://www.interwritelearning.com/support/webextraining.html

There are also many video tutorials if want some on-demand-help. You can view these at http://www.interwritelearning.com/support/wstutorials.html.

I hope these re-sources will help to get you up and running soon!