Sunday, December 16, 2007

Interwrite All Day

I used my Interwrite all day on Thursday!!! I charged it overnight and just jumped right in using it. I need to look at those online tutorials in order to figure out more than just the basics. However, the students really enjoyed the sight I made walking around the classroom using it. It kept them more engaged than me just writing on the smartboard. I was able to use it as a bargaining tool in order to get them to pay attention. During our morning work the students' attention was focused on the board and I was able to call on individual students to use the Interwrite to share their thinking. This allowed the students to still be learning from each other and paying attention to their classmates' thinking.
I am looking forward to becoming more adept at using it and showing the students how to use it.

1 comment:

utgrad78751 said...

Hi Jasmine,

I'm glad to hear that Interwrite is helping out in the classroom!

You are the first one I've heard of who is using this. I look forward to hearing more aobut it.

Hope you had a good break and will have much success in the coming semester!